Oh look, guys. It’s my first “Don’t Say Bojio” article!
Uhh, right. Back on topic. Sorry for being this excited.Ahem.
Good news to all Mastercard holders! You’re in for some treats this festive season!
Enjoy 1-for-1 deals at The State of Fun from 1 – 31 December 2017 (while stocks last).
I’ve always felt that the attractions at Sentosa were too expensive, you know. However, now that there’s an ongoing 1-for-1 promotion, I can no longer say no to the attractions!
I really hope it won’t be too crowded though! Here, have a look at the deals and details:
Hmm, I’ve always wanted to go to the Mega Adventure Park. I should probably go there before my weight exceeds 140kg! (Calm down, tummy!)
But wait, there’s more! Here are the deals for food! (Oh no, tummy, why?)
Do take note that payment must be made using a Mastercard, (Duh, it’s a Mastercard promotion after all) and it’ll be from 1 – 31 December 2017 (while stocks last).
Now, time to invite all my friends to Sentosa over the weekend!
General Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be made with a valid MasterCard Credit/Debit Card.
- Redemptions are limited and differ for each merchant unless otherwise stated.
- All dining offers are valid for dine in only.
- Attraction tickets are valid for purchases made over the respective attractions’ own ticketing counter only.
- Limited to a maximum of 1 redemption per Cardholder per bill per table unless otherwise stated. Splitting of bills is not allowed.
- Not valid on eve of and on Public Holidays unless otherwise stated.
- Not valid with other discounts, vouchers, promotions, privileges, membership/loyalty programmes unless otherwise stated.
- Offers listed may be subject to prevailing government taxes and service charges where applicable.
- Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply.
- Please contact the merchant directly for details. The merchants reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Mastercard and Sentosa’s decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.