I‘ve always been a loyal M1 customer. In fact, I’m so loyal I make it a point to recite ‘M1 is life’ ten times before eating, drinking or shitting.
But for once in my M1-devoted life, I’m tempted to jump ship.
Recently, Morganfield’s released a 1-for-1 Half Slab Sticky Bones deal.
Which would have been cause for a grand ballroom celebration, had there not been a very minor drawback.
1-for-1 Half Slab Sticky Bones
From 9 Nov to 5 December 2017, Morganfield’s is having a 1-for-1 Half Slab Sticky Bones promotion for Singtel users.
You must make reservations through HungryGoWhere where Singtel customers must select “Singtel Exclusive” promotion option
Take note that you must show the Singtel operator logo on your mobile phone or latest Singtel bill for redemption.
P/S: if you never pay bill…better show logo bah.
This promotion is valid all-day, from Mondays to Thursdays, with limited sets available so make sure to be fast, okay?
According to HungryGoWhere, the delicacy is described as “truly authentic, good ol’ fashioned, pork spare ribs slow-cooked & smoked to tender mouth-watering perfection, the very best slow-smoked BBQ ribs, basted in your choice of mouth-watering sauces that will have you craving for more!”
Great; I just got them hunger pangs. Again.
In addition, get a FREE Pop Corn Pork when you pay using your Singtel-UOB card.
Flavours available: Hickory BBQ· Hickory BBQ, Kansas Sweet BBQ, Smoked Peppercorn, Garlic BBQ, Spicy Asian BBQ
Available at Morganfield’s The Star Vista, Suntec City Mall and Vivocity outlets.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Booking size of 2 – 10 persons only.
- No splitting of the bill allowed.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions, vouchers.
- Redemption will be rounded down for party size in odd numbers e.g. 5 person gets 2 redemptions
- The free Pop Corn Pork is only applicable for diners that have selected the 1-for-1 half slab Sticky Bones promotion and payment must be made using the Singtel-UOB Card.
- To receive the free Pop Corn Pork, Singtel-UOB Cardholders will have to show their card before ordering and it is limited to the first 100 redemptions across all Morganfield’s outlets.
- Non-exchangeable for cash.
What are you waiting for?
Singtel users, you know the drill.
As for M1 and Starhub members…
Just suck thumb lo.
Alternatively, you can rip up your existing contract and get a new one with Singtel.
Sounds good to me.
Featured image: Singtel